Information for terminal visitors
During private events the visitor platform is not open to the public. It may also be closed for setting-up before and dismantling after such events.
You can check whether the visitor platform is open before your visit by phoning the airport information desk on +49 (0)351 881-3360.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
7 June-31 November 2014: Arche Moritzburg – Biological Diversity Exhibition
This exhibition looks at the diversity of life in different habitats and examines biological and environmental contexts. It is organised by the Senckenberg Natural History Collections Dresden, an institute forming part of the Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung Frankfurt and a member of the Leibniz Association.
- Opening hours: 06:00 to 23:00 daily
- Location: public area of the terminal next to the children’s play corner
- Free admission
Flyer on the special exhibition (in German)
14 September 2014: Family Day at the airport (10:00-17:00, free admission)
- Fun and games for kids, technology show (Fire Brigade and Winter Service), guided tours (Mini Tour and Weather Station Tour) and lots of information stands
- Show programme with music, sport and interviews
- Great choice of autumn and winter flights and holidays at Dresden’s biggest travel centre
- Chance to visit an aviation legend: the 152, Germany’s very first jet aircraft
- Sightseeing flights with the August der Starke Air Service over Dresden and the surrounding area