Information for terminal visitors
During private events the visitor platform is not open to the public. It may also be closed for setting-up before and dismantling after such events.
You can check whether the visitor platform is open before your visit by phoning the airport information desk on +49 (0)351 881-3360.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
Up to 30 November 2014: Arche Moritzburg – Biological Diversity Exhibition
This exhibition looks at the diversity of life in different habitats and examines biological and environmental contexts. It is organised by the Senckenberg Natural History Collections Dresden, an institute forming part of the Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung Frankfurt and a member of the Leibniz Association.
- Opening hours: 06:00 to 23:00 daily
- Location: public area of the terminal next to the children’s play corner
- Free admission
Flyer on the special exhibition (in German)
28 December 2014: Christmas model railway exhibition (10:00 to 18:00)
- All over the terminal, admission free, parking: €3 for the day
- Activities and crafts, kiosks and information stands, children’s railway, bouncy castle, food and drink
- Clubs and individuals with systems ranging from N to IIm gauge
- Analogue systems, fully digital systems, FALLER car system
- Winter systems, regional motifs (Loessnitzgrund, accurate reproductions of stations like Grossrueckerswalde), free choice of themes
- Special presentation of the Truemmerbahn, second prize winner at the Sinsheim exhibition in 2014
More dates for the diary 2014
24 December 2014: Santa Claus lands