Information for terminal visitors
During private events the visitor platform is not open to the public. It may also be closed for setting-up before and dismantling after such events.
You can check whether the visitor platform is open before your visit by phoning the airport information desk on +49 (0)351 881-3360.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
23 June 2013: Grand Travel Day (10:00 - 18:00)
Sun, sand and sea or city breaks - our flight timetable offers lots of opportunities to explore the world from Dresden. Looking for a flight or a holiday for summer or autumn 2013? You’re bound to find just the thing at the Grand Travel Day in the terminal.
- 20 travel agencies - Dresden's biggest travel centre
- Exciting offers (e.g. holiday packages, last-minute deals, exotic holidays)
- Detailed, competent advice
- Plenty of fun and games to entertain the kids.
- Admission free.
- Parking in the multi-storey car park is free on Travel Day. Exit passes can be obtained from the airport information desk.
- And during your visit to Travel Day, why not take the kids to the new Playport indoor playground?
9 November 2013: Funk & Soul Night (Dresden Jazz Days)
This November once again sees Saxony’s capital city tapping its toes to the sounds of jazz. Every year around 14,000 visitors get to see and hear an exciting selection of international stars and regional ensembles at the Dresden Jazz Days. For the sixth time, the festival promises an evening of floor-filling funk, black soul and groovy beats at the Dresden Airport Funk & Soul Night.
From 8 pm on 9 November, two stages of top artists like Mo’ Blow will be bringing the terminal alive.
Tickets can be booked at www.reservix.de or on the Reservix hotline* +49 1805 700 733 and at all the usual ticket outlets. Parking in the multi-storey car park and travel to the airport by VVO public transport are free of charge on Funk & Soul Night. For more information visit:
* (€0.14/minute from German landlines, max. €0.42/minute on mobile phone networks)
Raising the roof: the band Mo’ Blow whips up a frenzy at Funk & Soul Night
More dates for the diary 2013
- 24 December 2013: Santa Claus lands; Children’s Christmas