Advertising at Dresden International Airport
Big brands and unique products need an environment in which they can attract attention. Dresden International Airport is the gateway to the cultural, scientific and high-tech metropolis of Dresden and the federal state of Saxony.
The airport is also a sought-after location for conferences, trade fairs and celebrations as well as a popular leisure destination. So the modern terminal is not only frequented by passengers but also by meeters and greeters, visitors and people attending events. So your advertising message is guaranteed to attract attention.
The Dresden Airport Terminal is as unique as your products. With its fascinating ambience combining modern and historical industrial architecture, it offers a highly diverse range of advertising options and puts across your advertising message in a unique and effective way.
If you would like a personal consultation or a tour of the terminal, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you would like a copy of our rate card, please use the contact form (see top right). We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Contact for advertising customers
+49 (0)351 881-3680
Postal address: Flughafen Dresden GmbH, Non Aviation, Flughafenstraße, 01109 Dresden, Germany
Go to contact form
We know your target groups
- Passengers per year: 1.72 Millionen (2009)
- Percentage of business passengers: 35 Prozent
- Visitors and event attendees per year: 155,000
- Gender of passengers: 55% male, 45% female
- Average length of stay: 114 minutes
- Catchment area: 4 million inhabitants (Saxony, Southern Brandenburg, Northern Bohemia in the Czech Republic and Lower Silesia in Poland)